In this week’s episode I speak to Jemima Monies, Chief Marketing and Operations Officer at adam&eve DDB.
Follow us along while we deep dive into what parts of the culture that comes with leading a startup business you need to keep, even when you
become a big organisation and how to help your team to be courageous.
Jemima also shares some wonderfully inspiring thoughts about why meaningful moments don’t have to be long to make a difference.
Key takeaways include:
● The strengths you develop from leading a new business
● How to maintain a startup vibe in a big organisation
● Why there’s no such thing as a perfect leader
● Practical ways to overcome imposter syndrome
● Being comfortable and confident to do it your own way
Jemima has played a key role in adam&eve DDB’s growth and since being there has won Campaign Agency of the Decade and five Agency of the
Year awards, as well as being named AdAge International Agency of the Year three times.
Jemima is also a co-founder of #SheTakesOver, an industry-wide initiative aimed at elevating all women in creative production. She is a member
of WACL and sits on the UKAEG Steering Committee.
Follow Joanna Howes and The Change Creators: